What is a Jamb Kit ?
The jamb kit which Scrigno supply for the pocket door systems comes in a separate box. It is a lining kit that is attached to the framework and covers the edges of the timber door leaf or glass panel when closed so you can’t see the top of the door nor in to the pocket cavity.
The jamb kits are precisely manufactured specifically for the Scrigno pocket door kits and made from finger jointed wood for strength and resistance to warping and are paint ready. A pack includes frame edge covers, crosspiece and doorpost.
· Optional finishing jambs for use with Scrigno Pocket Door Kit
· including brush seals and rubber bumpers
· Available in an unfinished softwood
· Straightforward and simple installation
· Available for use with both single or double door installations
· Single: 1100×2100 SCRIGNOkit Jamb Kit wooden -70%PEFC
· Double: 2200×2100 SCRIGNOkit Jamb Kit wooden -70%PEFC